Pictures Bulimic More Condition_symptoms Will This Go Away? (Getting Over Being Bulimic)?

Will this go away? (Getting over being bulimic)? - pictures bulimic more condition_symptoms

I had bulimia for about two months and I finally decided to stop. I would like to vomit once or twice a day, so many things.

During the time I realized my face was swollen and seemed a bit more if I lost weight. I was so confused!
But I just happened to be in this picture shows that (the salivary glands swell bulimia, an indication of the image): In view of the putty and cheeks.

Well, that explains it.
Anyway, I am today (again), but I'm going to stop bulimia. My face is back to normal? And how long will it take?

Thank you very much! Please do not hate, I can not my people, I techincally common on the Internet, but would be nice to get answers to a question, even to hate:]

(You do not need to be rude, to be critical)

0 comments:

Post a Comment