Fertility Plus For Women Why Do Men Love Long Hair On Women So Dang Much?

Why do men love long hair on women so dang much? - fertility plus for women

The same love that old women like me (me 26 years old, apparently) on this page. I have the whole ", it reminds youth and fertility," thing, but most women over 25 years, I think, look better with shorter hair. I recently cut my hair over my shoulders, and none of the men I know like him, although I have received compliments from women. I think I was a bit more, because I think short hair makes me look younger and kind of butch, I'm not at my age. In any case, what the men and long hair? Is it because, like hair and not feel that long hair can be drawn? Long hair is a pain, and I wish I could start the shortest hairs. I think that is an advantage that men like a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment