Pictures I Year Old Staffie Staffordshire Bull Terriers?

Staffordshire Bull Terriers? - pictures i year old staffie

I'll get a dog, and I wonder if anyone could give me some information on Staffordshire? I tried the phone in many different locations dogbreedinfo.com was very helpful with many photos and descriptions.

Has anyone ever owned was one of these dogs before, you could tell me how are you? It would be nice to save a dog or get a mix of races, because I do not agree on the purchase of dogs and puppies breeders.I dogs before, but was not this particular kind.

I've heard that employees will have a wonderful family pet, good with children and very friendly to make. If you have never been a problem with their dog? I fell for a Staffie four years, lives in athe rescue site, and I want a second opinion. Do you have a puppy or adult dog would be best?

Please do not just complain about how dangerous they are Staffies is, I report. If you have a particular view, at least to his testimony in a mature and logical. However, not all of my questions! No dogs or dangerous or vicious, it is the people around them who decide what they will have a character.

Ranting does not answer my question, and I'll report it anyway.
Thank you for your time:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment