Can You Still Be Pregnant Bleeding Heavy For A Whole Week Waiting For Doctor To Call?

Waiting for doctor to call? - can you still be pregnant bleeding heavy for a whole week

I expect that my doctor reminded me today because I was bleeding for 11 days, and yesterday I had a little pain and bleeding. She had an ultrasound last week and the bag was still there. She told me back in 2 weeks, but honestly, I can not long to wait especially after last night. You do not know why I bleed, and the "wait and see", but can not stop worrying about every day. The bleeding is a period of strong and I had cramps all the time. I do not understand why they wanted to wait so long for me. Although I would at least my hCG levels of control, but it is not. What can I say if you asked? I do not want to disturb, but it makes me crazy.Do you think you should tell your desire to return remains? How can I myself healthy through all this? Furthermore, I am 7 weeks pregnant.

3 comments:

31/40 BLUE bump said...

Bonjour, j'ai entendu dire que je suis à l'écoute, j'ai été saignait abondamment depuis le Septembre 24 (in 16 +2) et le Dr refusé de me scan (même si l'avortement à 13 semaines en avril cette year), because basically the intervention if it is a miscarriage, this is sad but true.

Control of our hCG or scan, everything will change, I understand an analysis, you would say if everything is OK, but I had a first scan at 7 weeks (before hemorrhage) and n 'avait y rien, sauf sac vitellin , était le même Ainsi, si vous êtes un avortement spontané qui sert à montrer sur un scan de toute façon beause le bébé est trop petit pour voir de toute façon, il n'y a peut-être encore The struggle for life, or it may have passed, is not to say in the analysis.

Listen to your doctor, as difficult as it is to try to obtain the sumd rest to stop the bleeding, because bleeding until 18 weeks when it is said, is a threatened miscarriage and every dr i said, there is no intervention, but the way you say Teddy slowly.

I wish good luck to all going xx

jazzyloc said...

If they do not even remember u go to the hospital. This can be an important signal that something is wrong.

Kannon's... said...

If you are so young, there is nothing to stop a miscarriage. it can do is relax. if it asks, tell him what you say, on first demand. will not get mad, unless you spend time and call them back, said nothing. In fact, no matter what happens, while there was 9 weeks to happen anyway. is almost on the 1st Quarter, after the bleeding can investigate and find a solution. Only a nap or drink some water and calm, until you hear from your dr.

Post a Comment