An Amateur Boxers Diet Do You Have An Effective Way To Keep Energy Up With A Vegetarian Diet?

Do you have an effective way to keep energy up with a vegetarian diet? - an amateur boxers diet

I was basically a tub of goo at the bottom of the last two years, from € 170 to 205 pounds. I suppose the chocolate ice cream and television makes lying on the couch in bold. Who knows? ;)

One of the things that I will be done in the last two weeks to eliminate meat from my diet. I've only lost 5 pounds, and has beautiful present.

Anyway, I'm doing my work at the age of boxing to start (he was) used to be a boxer. I remember I was doing before this, I want to eat burgers and steaks after work-out.

What might work, instead of red meat? Those of you who were athletic, what to do to keep power?

Also, I'm not a vegetarian, so cheese and eggs are a part of the equation.

Thank you.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Eat. As a rule, gives you the energy and nutrients needed.

FearOfGh... said...

There are a lot of meat rich in protein "fake" products are really good! You can add more protein to your daily diet to get through the consumption of meat or tofu replaced, as you have a steak.
Regarding energy, I drink too much caffeine! Very unhealthy, I know. :)

Angela C said...

Lentils, flax and whey proteins.
make your journey more enjoyable country crispy local supermarket.

rosebud6... said...

Flax seed oil vitamin B12 for the health food store, you will find many both.and drinking green tea to go IMUN the system and you are on your way to a healthy vegaterian,

Flexitarian Vegan said...

Google plans flexitarian. Flex-diet may be what you are looking for.

jason said...

Eggs and cheese are a good way to keep the protein that is necessary in any diet. Also make sure that certain foods with iron, which is largely the "blood" in red meat. You can also consider a vitamin B complex, but you must consult your doctor before you begin taking supplements.

Post a Comment